Monday, October 31, 2011

This Wicked Feeling(Just Like Before)

Oh yeah. Freshmen in College. New life. New Beginning. New everything. And fool of me to expect to have a new love life. Its been a year or two since I got into somehow, I really don't know if I can call it like that, a RELATIONSHIP. Oh that Junior Year. And I just can't help myself and I don't know why I keep on remembering and comparing what is happening now to what happened back then. Yes, there maybe be some similarities but who am I to say that it will be the same just like before. Well, who won't. There are just too many similarities. First, I was first struck by her beauty- her white skin,  her long hair her cute smile and I find her physical appearance so perfect just like before. Next, she was liked by so many. My block  mates want to court her, and so do I just like before.  Another is I find it so hard to approach and start a conversation with her just like before. And I am so afraid to tell her how I feel towards, about and to her just like before. But unlike before, my friends are rooting for me. I got so many free time which I can give to a special someone. And I feel so confident about what I am doing and planning to do, which is the exact opposite to what is happening now. My friends are helping another friend of mine to court her. I am so busy being the lowest class in the UST-GCC which takes most of my free time. And I am so afraid to be rejected and/or thing to end up just like before. I am just not sure of myself.  Will I wait for some quite some time before I tell her how I feel just like before? What if, unlike before, she give in to "them"? One more thing, though it is still uncertain,will I or am I really willing to join a cruel game of love when a good friend of mine is involve? Oh this wicked feeling. I thought it is great that finally my heart beat to another, a new girl. But why am I feeling this way. I feel wanting to quit to something that I haven't tried or hasn't started. I feel so uncertain. I feel... I don't know. I really really don't know how and what should I feel. I really don't like what is happening to me. OH THIS WICKED FEELING.

No comments:

Post a Comment