Monday, October 31, 2011

College Courses

Oh I really find my subjects funny. Funny in a sarcastic kind a way. I want to laugh at it. Laugh in a sarcastic kind a way. My courses are really not new to me. I think only Philosophy, Business Administration and Humanities are new. The rest, its either I have encountered them in HS or at least I have a background. First, English. Subject-Verb Agreement. Spelling. Affixes. Who would have thought that these topics were very hard. These were easy before. WTF. I flunked the quizzes related to these. Next, Theology. Somewhat Religion I guess. But I can't apply a single thing I've learned from Religion I-IV in HS. Maybe some basics like the definition of Bible, Faith, Genesis, Exodus, you know the common and the values. But the others? No. Sad to say but I can't use them in this course. Well History.  All I can say is "course is easy especially when you can fool the prof". Filipino. Well I learned a lot of new things here. Very interesting. The EFF part is that "ang hirap ng ispeling ng mga salitang Filipino". Who would have thought that a pure blooded Filipino who grew in the Philippines will have problems with spelling in this course. College Algebra. Yeah review of HS Algebra. HS Algebra- very easy. Well it is easy indeed. But the given equations are like hell. Very complicated. Takes multiple trials to reach the final answer. Last. NS201: Biological Science. This subject is worse than worst. I used to love Biology. But taking this course makes me hate it a lot. I really don't have enough words to describe and tell you how iI feel this course. But these course really sucks. Its a big pain in the neck. Oh College. I LOVE YOU. Thank you for destroying my dream of being a DL. Thank you for the everyday stress. Thanks a lot. I love you so much. And to show you my love. I WILL FINISH YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment