Sunday, January 1, 2012

Plans for 2012

I'm actually really looking forward to this year with no particular reason at all. I don't know. I'm just excited. Since it's the first day of the year, I got some particular things in mind to do this year.

1. Am planning to tell her. Just wanna tell her. So everything is out. No expectations. I just want everything out.

2. I will watch The Hunger Games with or without companion.

3. I'm gonna finish reading Catching Fire and Mocking Jay this January if possible.

4. Gonna start reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians books.

5. Will be serious with my studies. This one I hope to fulfill very much compare to others.

6. Maybe a new love life. Its been quite some time since I had my last one. Who knows. Maybe 2012 is my year.

7. Maybe have my Nintendo 3DS. Who knows.

Well so far that's all I have in mind to do and have this 2012. 2011 was great. There were downfalls. But no regrets. Just move forward. Be a better person. There's a lot of greater things to come this year. Happy New Year. Welcome 2012:D

No comments:

Post a Comment