Friday, December 23, 2011

The Abnormal Me and My Abnormal Dreams

Sometimes, I get irritated but most of the time its just too FUN. Yeah. I'm talking about myself and the times I imagine so many things. It tend to reach the wildest possibilities up to the farthest corner of the universe even the IMPOSSIBLE. I find myself, with these imagination, ABNORMAL. I don't care. I think it's kinda my hobby. It makes me feel not just good but GREAT. Greater than you can imagine. Know why? 'Coz my imagination beats yours. Anyways, let's get back on track. Why abnormal you say? Let me enumerate my imaginations far beyond possible:

1. POKEMON EXIST. Hell yeah. I often imagine myself traveling the whole world together with my favorite and super great team of POKEMON. I'll be battling other trainers and I would win. I will get all 8 badges and enter the Pokemon League.

2. I am the LEGENDARY AVATAR. I have the ability to bend WATER, EARTH, FIRE and AIR. I am undercover. Nobody should know who I am. But I can tell people I trust. I even imagine using my bending skills to go or rather fly home, scare my dormates, cool our room & I even imagine that those villains would attack my friends & I will protect them.

3. I have the HYUGA BLOODLINE. I have the Byakugan. I can do Juken. I can put my enemies to sleep with one attack 'coz I know what spot in their bodies to hit. Long-story short, I will have all abilities a Hyuga can have and learn.

4.  I will come across a $1000 bill. Have it exchange to the money changer and buy my Nintendo 3DS, Pokemon Black, PS3 and Nintendo Wii.

5. A GREAT LOVE LIFE.  Our love is like magic. I would not tell her how I feel, I will not court her, there will just come a time that we would hold hands and knew that it is love and we will be dating from then on. Or I would have court her and on her debut, I will be late, looking like that I wont be able to come, but I will arrive just in time for the 18th rose and give it to her and have our dance. And then she would say yes.

the last will be the only negative here.

6. PS: I have a gf here
I would get an illness that will give limit to my existence. I am dying. I don't want any treatment 'coz I don't want to add financial problems to my family. Since I know I will die sooner or later, I decided to have a single photo with each and every friend of mine. In this story only my family and gf knows that I am dying. Everytime my gf sees I'm doing such she will cry and I'll just tell her to be strong for me. She would even want us to get married first but I rather not to. I'll tell her "Ayokong itali ka sa akin. After I die, I want you to be happy. Have a new love life. Fulfill your dreams. Get a good job. Get married and have a family. I want you to be happy. Promise me to be happy". And at the end of the story, in my hospital room, my family and gf is there watching as the doctor covers me with the white sheet.

 So am I weird and abnormal or what? I just can't help myself. I got tons of wild imaginations. But these 6 are the stories I tend to repeat on imagining. And that's me.
The Abnormal Me
                                    and My Abnormal Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment